“I was sick and you took care of me” –Matthew 25: 36
Christ caring for people through people
The Stephen Ministry Series
The Stephen Ministry Series is a complete system for training and organizing lay people to provide ONE-TO-ONE Christian care to hurting people in and around the St. Paul’s congregation.
- The Stephen Ministry is Christ centered.
- The Stephen Ministry is always about finding people who want to listen and care for other people.
- The Stephen Ministry will equip a Stephen Minister for the work they are to do.
- The Stephen Ministry will support all Stephen Ministers through faith, sharing and love.
- All conversations between the Stephen Minister and the care receiver are confidential. (We follow the HIPAA privacy and security provisions.)
If a Stephen Minister can care for you by listening, praying and encouraging you during your time of need, please call St. Paul’s Episcopal Church at 615-790-0527 and ask to speak to one of our Priests or Fred Warner or email SM@stpaulsfranklin.com. All conversations are strictly confidential.